Saturday, March 28th, 2015
|11am-5pm||Athlete Briefings will be held at 11 am, 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. and will occur at the top of every hour in the Expo area. Premier Event Management strongly encourages all athletes to attend an informational race briefing to receive the most updated race information.|
|11am-5pm||Athlete Check-in. Notice: Only the registered athlete is permitted to pick up their race materials. A photo ID is needed to pick up your race packets. Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.New Registrations on Saturday only|
Sunday, March 29th, 2015
|5:00am-7:00am||Transition open; Bike Check-in|
|5:00am-6:45am||Packet Pickup Only. The 6:45 a.m. deadline to pick up a race packet will be strongly enforced.|
|7:30 am||Race Start / New Orleans Triathlon|
|Swim Course Cut Off – 1 hour after start of final swim wave|
|Bike Course Cut Off – 3.5 hours after start of final swim wave|
|Run Course – 5.5 hours after start of final swim wave (Tentative)|
|8:15 am||Race Start, New Orleans Sprint Triathlon|
Please note the following additional information:
Packet Pickup will be held in the post event party area (see course map) at the race site at Southshore Harbor, 6701 Stars & Stripes Blvd., New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Please review the Athlete Check-In hours carefully and plan your weekend accordingly. Please do not wait to pick up your packet on race morning if it can be avoided. We will not hold up the race start for late athletes. Once transition closes, tardy racers will not be allowed to enter transition.
- Each athlete, whether an individual racer or a member of a relay team, must pick up their own race packet. We cannot make exceptions.
- Relay members can pick up their individual race packet separately from their other relay team members, if more convenient.
- You must bring a government-issued photo ID and your valid USAT card (facsimile, smart phone copy, temporary printed card, etc.) if you are an annual USAT member to athlete check-in. If you are not an annual USAT member, it is likely you paid the one-day USAT race fee when you signed up online. If you did not pay the fee online when you signed up or if you are an annual USAT member and do not bring a valid USAT card to Athlete Check-In, you will be required to pay $12.00 (cash or check) for the one-day USAT race fee in order to get your race materials.
- Minors must be accompanied to Athlete Check-in by a parent. No exceptions.
A schedule of the race briefings is included in the schedule of events. We strongly encourage all athletes to attend a race briefing. Course changes and race updates will be covered.